In response to the trend of diversified molds, machine models and peripheral automation integration are also changing constantly. Electronic control systems must possess sufficient flexibility in both software and hardware in order to quickly build customized controllers. LNC utilizes a PC-based platform based on real-time Linux core technology in coordination with high resolution, high response analog and digital chips such that the reaction time can be as little as 1 ms. By using a CF and SD card, parameters and mold files can be saved permanently without being affected by battery capacity. The entire controller series is equipped with full-color TFT-LCD display for a better user experience.
- All software versions can be upgraded via USB
import without switching or burning the IC.
- Simple wiring with quick ports for all connectors.
- RS232/RS422/RS485/EtherNet/USB interface are included as standard accessories for connecting to various peripheral equipment.
- Qui-Designer: Can be used to modify the human-machine display based on user requirements
- PLC Programmer: Adjust the process flow of
machine acon for quickly responding to diversified
requirements of operators or machine models
Stable and Reliable
- The enhanced anti-jamming capability of temperature/
resistance scale/pressure sensors can make
machine operation more stable.
- Fanless heat dissipation design allows normal
operation under a harsh environment.